♡ How to Measure Yourself ♡
1. Wear an unpadded bra that you find fits you the best.
2. Using a tape measure, wrap it around the nip area and remember the number you got.
3. Measure just under the band, and remember the number you got there as well.
4. Subtract the first number from the second number.
ex. If the number from step 3 was 36, and the number from step 4 was 32, you'd end up with 4.
5. If you got a 1, you're an A. If it's a 2, you're a B. If 3, C. If 4, D. And so on.
6. Now you have your cup size, and your band size is just the number you measured second (The 32 in the example).
♡ Tips ♡
-Make sure to get the bra in the correct size!
-Bras with thicker straps actually give better support and make your ladies look better.
-Bras have three notches. Always start on the first one, and work your way to the third one as the elastic stretches out.
-Victoria's Secret bras are so nice, but I'm pretty sure they made up their own size chart.